2009年6月24日 星期三

Home

Back to Taichung....

It's been long since I last used english, so I decided to type one in it.

Home is a relaxing place...under the premise of both parents out.
It's not a big deal, really, but a little bit nuisance when being called to do this and that

For example, I been spending some time fixing my dad's computer
(he is a technomania, even after his eyes start having probelms and was forced to rest for every 30 mins...)
and trying to figure out whether Calgary tour (a local tour agency in Vancouver) was good or not.

But home IS relaxing, eventually.
I read some book, search the web for information to Vietnam (is my friend really helping me?? lol), 
and had a medical examination in 光田醫院.

The nurse who draw my blood was really skillful, 
it took only about 1 min from tying up the tension to finish.
Amazing. Really wished one day I could be like that.

I'm going to be at hospital blood-drawing counter at July 27. 
Maybe I should call my friends and family to let me practice at that day, haha. 

沒有留言: